LAVISHLY ILLUSTRATED BIBLE GUIDE
WITH EVERYTHING BUT THE PREACHING
All-in-one guide to the Bible and Christianity.
Here’s an easy, interesting, fun way to get to know your Bible: Read The Complete Bible Handbook, a beautifully illustrated guide to the highlights of God’s Word.
Well-known for his readable Bible reference (including Who’s Who and Where’s Where in the Bible and The Complete Guide to the Bible, each with more than a quarter million copies sold), Miller offers compelling, easy-to-digest insights on all 66 Bible books plus scores of contemporary life topics...all written in Miller’s breezy and balanced style.
- Fast-pass look at what Christians believe, and why
- Survival guide: Bible advice for when life gets dicey and faith runs thin
- Honest answers to tough questions atheists ask
- How we got the Bible and tips for studying it
- What the Bible says about struggles we all face—200 of them
- Snapshots of every book in the Bible—highlights and headlines
About the Book
Bible Snapshots flipbook
Bible Snapshots is endlessly fascinating and intriguing, a highly recommended read that shouldn't be overlooked for young Christians who wish to learn more about the Bible and what lies within.
– James A. Cox, Midwest Book Review
A hallmark of Miller’s books is the fascinating illustrations, photography, paintings, maps, and timelines. Definitely recommended as money well spent.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."