WHEN EVERYTHING STARTED, Jesus was already there. He was the living Word of God. Jesus was with God. Jesus was God.
- He was right there with God all along.
- It was with this very Word that God spoke creation into existence. Nothing was made without Jesus.
- The Word of God brought everything to life. Jesus turned the lights on inside everyone.
- God’s life-giving light shines in the dark. Darkness can’t do a rotten thing about it….
- God’s living Word became a living man. He moved in next door. He was a man full of love that never quits. He had grace to die for. We have seen him – glorious. He is the glorious, one-and-only Son of the Father.
John 1:1-5, 14, Steve’s Bible Translation
This is a snippet from my ongoing personal Bible study. I’m creating my own paraphrase of Bible passages I’m reading. I’m doing it to continue my growth as a Christian. You’re free to try it, too. It makes your brain move.
Merry Christmas to all. God bless us, every one.