EVERYDAY RELEVANCE is the commentary edition (text only) of How to Get the Bible into My Life (illustrated). Both books are a follow up to the bestselling Bible handbook, How to Get into the Bible.
This sequel takes Bible study to the next level: applying it to life.
Beginning with “The Bible’s Top Guidelines for Today,” Steve examines the Ten Commandments, the Greatest Commandment according to Jesus, and more than a dozen life lessons from the most famous sermon of all time: the Sermon on the Mount.
About the Book
Then Steve works through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, pulling out the most important ideas and teachings for today.
Among the features for each Bible book:
- A Quote for You. One of the most important quotations from the book.
- Influential People. Main characters and the good and bad examples they set.
- Bible Scenarios You Can Use. Big scenes from the Bible, applied to life today.
- Key Ideas You Need to Know. Important themes to help you apply the teachings to situations we face every day.
- To-do List. Bible quotes that tell us what God expects of us.
- Q&A. Frequently asked questions about the book, and answers the experts give.
- For the Record. How people throughout the ages have abused the book, or used it to make the world a better place.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."