GOLD MEDALLION FINALIST
and bestseller...judged by the Evangelical Christian Publisher's Association as one of the top five Bible study books in the nation.
How do you introduce the Bible to people who are used to movies and video games?
How about a book that looks like a storyboard for a movie?
How to Get Into the Bible is a fast-paced, action-packed, scene-driven look at the main characters, stories, and teachings of all 66 books in the Bible.
Tag-teaming with the reader-friendly Contemporary English Version, this book helps even newcomers to the Bible get on board quickly.
How to Get into the Bible lets you start anywhere in the Bible and understand it. There’s no tripping over religious jargon. You’ll quickly discover why the Bible is the most engaging book ever written. You’ll discover how real to life and surprisingly relevant it is to your life.
How to Get into the Bible shows you the broad, sweeping panorama of the biblical story. It takes you book by book from Genesis to Revelation, adding informative features such as:
- Big Scenes, the main events in words and detailed illustrations
- Starring Roles, a look at the leading characters
- Plot, the story in a nutshell
- What to Look For, the crucial insights you don’t want to miss
- Famous Lines, phrases you may already know, but didn’t know they came from the Bible
- Bible Timelines, happenings in the Bible world and the rest of the world